The toll urbanization took on us .



We all have urbanized, we all have embraced urbanisation but at what cost ? 
This beautiful bird is known as The Oriental White Eye . In 2014 when I was still learning the basics of photography , I would often spot this bird in my garden hopping from tree to tree and basking in the morning summer sun . But today in 2020 this bird has disappeared from our gardens , our homes and our cities . Recently I had visited a reserved bird habitat where after 3 years I saw an oriental white eye . We all have destroyed the habitats of these birds and now not many places are left for them to take refuge . Today I leave you with this thought to ponder over , we often in a joking manner ask - " Why did the chicken cross the road ?" Well I think the poor creature had to cross a road because we barged into it's home and destroyed it's habitat .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lychee Shield Backed Jewel Bug(Chrysocoris stollii)

Acrida willemsei

Changeable Hawk-Eagle (Nisaetus cirrhatus)